Use the contact form on the left to ask your question. Just be sure to leave your e-mail so we can reply :)
We currently allow free migration from the Mac App Store version to standalone (you'll need to contact our support team), but this policy may change anytime.
DaisyDisk 1 is no longer developed or supported, but it's still available for download.
Lost registration key?
Enter your e-mail address and we will send you the key. If you can't remember what e-mail you used when purchasing, get in touch with our support.
The Mac App Store edition of DaisyDisk has no registration keys :)
- Is there a user manual?
Sure! Select Help > DaisyDisk Help menu command in the app, or check the online version.
- Is DaisyDisk based on some other program?
No. It's built and designed from scratch without inheriting any code from legacy software.
- Do you plan to port DaisyDisk to Windows or Linux?
- No. Use Scanner or Filelight instead.
- Your site does not display correctly in Internet Explorer
- We don't care. Really. Supporting stone-age technologies is out of our scope :)
- When will DaisyDisk learn to find duplicate files (remove apps, clean caches)?
- We'd rather go with a simple product which does a single thing right than an app with lots of features that may or may not work. If you prefer features over quality, try WhatSize. We also do not believe in "clean your system in one click" tools: there's no magic bullet.
DaisyDisk feedback component's source code is available at GitHub under nonrestrictive MIT license.
DaisyDisk 188.8.131.52 (for legacy OS X 10.5 Leopard/PPC support)
Liked the old DaisyDisk icon better? No worries, just download this archive and follow the instructions inside.